Thursday, September 02, 2010

A Very Bloggy Announcement

I've been honored with an invitation to become a "featured blogger" over at Diabetes Daily, which was my first diabetes "home" on the Internet. You can find my entries there at http://www.diabetesdaily.com/pedersen. I hope you stop by!

But those of you who've read me here won't get rid of me that easily. I'm still going to post here as I write stuff that may not quite fit the decor in my new digs. While I'm not clear on just how I'll draw the line, I do address some topics that clearly aren't related to diabetes. My eyebrows, for example. (If you do visit the new site, you may notice that my picture there clearly shows the expansionist tendencies of my eyebrows.)

I want to express thanks to the folks who encouraged me to start blogging and the folks who've supported me as I've worked at finding my "voice". It's only quite recently that I've felt confident thinking of myself as a "real" blogger, rather than just someone getting a few things off his chest. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Bob! Congrats & Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my friend. I'm glad to see more T2's get into the blogging scene and your posts are always worth reading

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
T Minus Two by Bob Pedersen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.