Thursday, February 10, 2011

Broadening My Disclaimer

Linked to from the front page, this blog has the sort of disclaimer appropriate to a health blog: I'm not a doctor, don't take anything I say as advice, and for heaven's sakes don't FOLLOW any advice.

I'd like to take this opportunity to broaden that disclaimer. There are a number of subjects in which I am interested, and have even thought quite a bit about, but in which I can in no way considered actually knowledgeable. This subjects include language/linguistics/usage, philosophy of the arts, casual computer games, and a kitchen sink's worth of other subjects.

I mention this because the temptation to use this space to write about some of these things has been getting stronger, and they're going to start showing up. I imagine it'll be obvious, but these pieces will just be my non-expert opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
T Minus Two by Bob Pedersen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.